If you are interested in a sperm donor cycle, we can help you start your family with an anonymous sperm donor. We are proud to have a very high rate of success with donor cycles (up to 80%) and have sperm donors from different races and cultures, so we are able to find the most suitable donor to help you complete your family. To get started with your donor sperm cycle, contact IVF Michigan Fertility Center to set up a consultation.
If you require donor sperm, IVF Michigan Fertility Center works with several facilities to obtain donor sperm. IVF Michigan Fertility Center has worked with the following FDA-compliant sperm banks. Please note that IVF Michigan Fertility Center does not accept sperm donations.
- International Cryogenics (ICI): Birmingham, MI 248-644-5822
- Xytex Innovations: Augusta, Georgia 800-277-3210
- Fairfax Cryobank: Fairfax, VA 703-698-3976
- New England Cryogenic Center: Newton, MA 617-244-4447
- California Cryobank: Los Angeles, CA 310-443-5244
- Seattle Sperm Bank: Seattle, WA 206-588-1484
To get started with your donor sperm IVF cycle, contact IVF Michigan Fertility Center to set up a consultation.
What are the steps of an IVF cycle with donor sperm?
- Consultation: Contact IVF Michigan Fertility Center or book an appointment online to discuss the details of your IVF cycle and have any of your questions answered.
- Matching: We help to ensure that you find your perfect match. While you may be looking for specific cultural backgrounds or physical features, we would also love to provide you with information about your donor’s personality, so you can connect with him or her on a deeper level.
- Coordinating your cycle: Once you have selected your sperm donor, we will assign an IVF Coordinator who will guide you through your journey.