National Infertility Awareness Week Resources
National Infertility Awareness Week is April 19-25 and was created to change the conversation around infertility and to empower those who are struggling with it. There are two types of infertility (primary and secondary), and they can affect both men and women. Some causes of infertility include polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), abnormal sperm production or function, and endometriosis.
If you are looking for more information about infertility or support during your journey, these resources may be of help to you.
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- Office of Women’s Health
- Mayo Clinic
- American Pregnancy Association
- Medical News Today
- National Infertility Awareness Week
- Male Infertility: What to Know and How to Cope
- ‘To struggle for so long’: Secondary infertility occurs more often than realized
- What causes infertility in both men and women
- Understanding Infertility
- Infertility is hard to talk about. How the internet makes it harder — and easier
- Why Your Company Should Offer Fertility Benefits