If you are interested in an egg or sperm donor cycle, we can help you start your family with an anonymous egg or sperm donor. We are proud to have a very high rate of success with donor cycles (up to 80%) and have egg and sperm donors from different races and cultures, so we are able to find the most suitable donor to help you in making your little miracle. To get started with your donor egg or sperm cycle, contact our Donor Program Coordinator or call our Bloomfield Hills center +1 248 952 9600.
If you and your physician have decided that IVF using Donor Egg is an option for you, IVF Michigan Fertility Center is available to assist you in identifying the egg donor best suited for you and your family and executing a successful cycle of IVF. IVF Michigan Fertility Center's success rate using donor egg has reached 80%. Pregnancy chances with donor eggs are independent of your age since they reflect the age of the egg donor. Since IVF Michigan Fertility Center identifies young women for our Donor list, their eggs will give you a much higher rate of success and lower rates of miscarriage. Egg Donors undergo a strict screening process that will be explained to you in detail. To get started with your donor egg cycle, contact our Donor Program Coordinator or call our Bloomfield Hills center +1 248 952 9600.
If you require donor sperm, IVF Michigan Fertility Center works with several facilities to obtain donor sperm. IVF Michigan Fertility Center has contracts with the following sperm banks and will only accept sperm samples from these banks. Please note that IVF Michigan Fertility Center does not accept sperm donations.
- International Cryogenics (ICI) Birmingham, MI 48009 www.internationalcryo.com 248-644-5822
- Xytex Innovations Augusta, Georgia 30904-5826 www.xytex.com 1-800-277-3210
- Fairfax Cryobank Fairfax, VA 22031 www.fairfaxcryobank.com 703-698-3976
- New England Cryogenic Center Newton, MA www.necryogenic.com 1-617-244-4447
If you are interested in completing an IVF cycle with Donor Sperm there is no need to contact the sperm banks directly however we have provided contact details in case you have any questions you would like to address to the sperm bank. To get started with your donor sperm cycle, contact our Donor Program Coordinator or call our Bloomfield Hills center +1 248 952 9600.
What are the steps of an IVF Cycle with Donor Egg or Sperm?
- Consultation: Call IVF Michigan Fertility Center Bloomfield Hills +1 248 952 9600, email our Donor Program Coordinator or book an appointment online to discuss the details of your IVF cycle and have any of your questions answered.
- Matching: We help to ensure that you find your perfect match. While you may be looking for specific cultural backgrounds or physical features, we would also love to provide you with information about your donor’s personality and spirit so you can connect with her on a deeper level.
- Coordinating your cycle: Once you have selected your egg donor, we will assign an IVF Coordinator who will guide you through your journey. We will work closely with you by keeping you updated on any progress with your cycle.