Welcome to IVF Michigan, one of the leading fertility clinics in the world, providing a wide variety of infertility treatments as well as in vitro related procedures. With over 60 years of collective experience and locations in Bloomfield Hills, Ann Arbor, Dearborn, Saginaw and Toledo, OH, the physicians of IVF Michigan are available to help couples throughout the Midwest and abroad. Treatment options available at IVF Michigan include IVF-ICSI, Mini IVF, Natural Cycle IVF, IUI, Gender Selection, comprehensive chromosomal screening through Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening (PGS), Screening for hereditary diseases through PGD, Male Infertility and much more.
Why Choose IVF Michigan?
- Has one of the highest success rates in the world
- Highly specialized in the treatment of repeated IVF failures
- Well known for taking on the most challenging infertility cases
- Innovative ground-breaking methods of treatment
- State-of-the-art diagnostic, medical and surgical equipment
- Latest ventilation system ensuring the best quality environment during operations
- Personalized patient care